It’s the episode you’ve been waiting for: Grant Cardone is BACK on the Szikov Podcast! Last time Grant was on the show he owned $350 million in real estate. Now, with over $600 million, he’s just warming up! From the moment this show begins, it’s a high-powered, fast-moving, high-level (and hilarious) explosion of information and entertainment aimed to motivate, educate, and inspire you to greatness. You’ll hear why Grant thinks buying a house is one of the stupidest decisions one can make, his plan for avoiding the next real estate decline, and why he says NOW is the best time to invest in real estate—plus a lot more.
Click here to listen on iTunes.
Listen to the Podcast Here
Watch the Podcast Here
Help Us Out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
This Show Sponsored By
A huge thanks as well to our sponsor FreshBooks.
FreshBooks customers spend less time on paperwork, freeing up 2 days per month to focus on the work they love. What would you do with that extra time?
Learn more by visiting FreshBooks.
Fire Round Sponsor
Check out SimpliSafe Security’s DIY home security systems; an affordable, wireless, cellular, and customizable system that doesn’t require a contract!
Try it today with a discount: simplisafepockets.com
In This Episode We Cover:
- What’s new with Grant
- A discussion on the next real estate crash?
- How to make money in today’s market
- Why a low cap rate matters
- How many offers he makes
- How to get going on big deals
- Why you need to go big
- The mistakes amateurs are making
- Various ways to learn more about properties without an agent
- Why you should partner with someone with money
- Areas to invest
- Why you shouldn’t buy a house
- The power of mobility
- And SO much more!
Links from the Show
- Szikov Forums
- Szikov Bookstore
- Szikov Podcast 108: Building a $350 Million Real Estate Empire Using the 10X Rule with Grant Cardone
- Szikov Events
- Cushman & Wakefield
- Szikov Podcast 246: Surviving the Coming Crash, Earning 20% Returns, and Buying Mobile Home Parks with Kevin Bupp
Books Mentioned in this Show
- “In good times, everybody’s a showoff.” ( )
- “The professional investor has to be willing to move to other markets.” ( )
- “Not being known at all is going to hurt you.” ( )
- “You don’t need a home.” ( )
- “Houses were for the banks and weren’t for the people.” ( )