This package includes:
- • The Book on Flipping Houses (digital)
- • The Book on Estimating Rehab Costs (digital)
- • The Book on Flipping Houses (physical)
- • The Book on Estimating Rehab Costs (physical)
- • Bonus Content
Are you ready to leave the 9-5 and get started flipping houses? The Book on Flipping Houses is written by active real estate fix-and-flipper J Scott, author of the popular real estate website 123Flip.com, and is published by Szikov Publishing, the publishing arm of the premier real estate investing website Szikov.com.
This no-fluff book contains more than 350 pages of detailed, step-by-step training perfect for both the complete newbie or seasoned pro looking to build a killer house flipping business.
In this book you'll discover:
• How to get financing for your deals, even with no cash and poor credit!
• How to evaluate a potential market or “farm” area!
• What types of properties you should buy, where and from whom!
• How to find great deals from motivated sellers!
• How to evaluate deals quickly and accurately!
• How to make competitive offers and complete your due dili-gence efficiently and effectively!
• How to create a Scope of Work, a Budget and a Schedule!
• How to hire the best contractors and manage your rehab to completion!
• How to get your properties under contract for top dollar!
• How to get your property to the closing table as efficiently as possible so you can collect your check!
Whether you are an experienced renovator or just starting out, the Book on Flipping Houses will teach you everything you need to know to build a profitable, efficient house flipping business.
Are you a real estate investor still trying to figure out the complex process of creating a renovation plan and estimating rehab costs for your projects? The Book on Estimating Rehab Costs is written by active real estate fix-and-flipper J Scott, author of the popular real estate website 123Flip.com, and is published by Szikov Publishing, the publishing arm of the premier real estate investing website Szikov.com.
This 200+ page book provides a step-by-step methodology for learning how to create a Scope of Work (SOW) and how to estimate rehab costs on your renovation projects. Whether you’re a rehabber, a wholesaler or a landlord, this book will teach you the process of evaluating the scope of a rehab project and estimating the cost of completing that renovation. This is the methodology that the author has used to over the years to complete hundreds of rehabs, both for himself and for other investors.
From cosmetic renovations to mechanical installations and upgrades to complex renovation components such as mold, termites and foundation issues, you’ll learn how to break down your renovation into its major and minor components, learn the most common tasks associated with those renovation components, and learn how to accurately price each of the renovation tasks.
Physical AND Digital: Get Both The Book on Flipping Houses and The Book on Estimating Rehab Costs delivered immediately to you electronically, with all the bonus content included, plus get the physical books shipped to your house!
You can also buy on Amazon
, Barnes & Noble
, or IndieBound